Term 2 2019 applications have closed. Application outcomes will be released soon.
Please use this form to apply for internships with the following onsite centres and for placements with external host organisations. Please read the information sheet to see which opportunities are available - Term 3 Round 1 opportunities are available here.
- Allens Hub for Technology, Law and Innovation
- Andrew & Renata Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law
- Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII)
- Australian Human Rights Institute
- Australian Pro Bono Centre
- Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Centre for Crime, Law and Justice
- Centre for Law, Markets and Regulation
- Diplomacy Training Program
- Gilbert + Tobin Centre of Public Law
- Grata Fund Limited
- Institute for Global Development. Myanmar Program (Available in Term 3)
- National Children's and Youth Law Centre
- The Social Justice Project
Things to note before applying:
- You need to have completed 78uoc of LAWS courses or 72uoc of JURD courses in order to be eligible to apply.
- Please read the Application Process before completing this form.
- Please make sure you have checked what term your chosen Host Organisation is available before completing this form.
- Please note the application form for Self-Organised Internships can be found here.
- Please note that your student email address will be used to correspond with you. It is your responsibility to check your student Zmail account on a regular basis.
- Please ensure you address the selection criteria set out by the host organisation (available on the Host Organisation Information List) and attach this to your application.
A great deal of time and resources is expended by the University and the Host Organisation to organise internship placements. For this reason you cannot unenrol from the subject without the permission of the Course Convenor, Pearl Beaumont. Please keep this in mind before applying for the course.